People worth strangling…
Since last week.
– sales person, didn’t check if cheque is written correctly
– advert planner, whom i had to spend 4 hours on the phone with and putting in what is needed, as it wasn’t put in due to my colleague
– colleague, who happily didn’t complete everything and went on leave for a week
– consultants, who dragged us back to work at 5pm in the afternoon
– extremely loud uni kids, who chatted darn loudly and increasing the decibel level in that room
Last Sun (not strangle-able):
– mom, for being so demanding and trying to pick a fight, even on her birthday… -_-”
– dad, the usual ‘i can’t be bothered’ attitude
– the same colleague, who happily didn’t complete everything and went on leave for a week
and conveniently went on MC today, allowing us to dig up more incomplete stuff
– another advert planner, who keep changing paid spot to bonus and bonus to paid, been changing it for 3-4times since last week.
– sales person x all, why can’t they keep track of their things when they are getting commission to do so?!?!
I’m tempted to just strangle all of them or quit my job…
But i think having the thought of strangling them, seem more interesting and still put bread on the table 😛
If you still can’t tell what this post is all about, i’m just ranting and whining.