After weeks of ‘planning’…
And sadly without Daphnemaia…
Here are some pictures:
– Xizor’s signature pose (identical to Ru Hua’s pose)
– Our very camera-shy FoxTwo with his ‘speak to the hand’ pose
– Sambal Kangkong, spicy enough and cooked just right
– Spicy (aka Gong Bao) frog legs
Initially, we ordered only 7 froggies (4 + 3foc) then i complained to the guys that i’m still hungry, so we ordered another 3 (2+1foc).
And we left feeling bloated 🙂
Between the 3 of us, we finished:
– 10 spicy (gong bao) frog legs
– 3 pot of porridge
– 1 plate of sambal kangkong
The food was pretty good, althou i still prefer the Chinatown stall i frequently go to.
As for service, a little inattentive, probably due to mass dinner crowd.
Total bill came up to $72, that’s $24 per pax.
Shop name: G7 Sinma Live Seafood
And after which…
The guys disappeared, somewhere near…
What happen next?
Ask them 🙂
My apologies for the blur pictures, couldn’t get a clear shot as they were making me laugh while photo taking 😛