Last week went by darn quickly…
All thanks to the insane system testing, last minute bookings, outings to go to, crime series to watch, warring with dear and not forgetting, holidays.
Eg. Hari Raya Puasa, Deepavali…
It’s like everyone is on ‘stand by’ mode, with the new launch.
Everything seems better this week, insane testing – done, no more last minute bookings, no outings at the moment, still watching my crime series, no warring at the moment with irritating dear (heh!) and a midweek holiday (Hari Raya Puasa).
There are things to do:
– get birthday present and cake for our adorable colleagues
– confirm plans for outings (dinner, ktv, suntanning and board games)
– spend quality time with dear
– start studying
– do data transfer for my laptops
– finish all my crime series (4 + 8 seasons)
– need movie fix (Mama Mia!, Painted Skin, Big Stan)
Gonna be a busy busy October…
And an early Selamat Hari Raya to all muslim friends 🙂