It was supposed to be an easy Friday for everyone at work…
Clearing up stuff for the long weekend…
Someone decided to do something major to help ‘HYPE’ up the weekend… *roll eyes*
To be able to spoil our team’s mood, it has to be a super duperly moronic and freaking ‘full of herself’ n00b co-worker.
What did she do?
– sent us an email on changes last night
– assuming we would be around to see it or make changes immediately this morning after her email, when we still need to check with others whether they are alright or require other changes
– made no attempt to query or check if changes are done, even though she saw our stuff still in the program
– deleted the whole blardy program, with our stuff inside and didn’t bother to drop us a note, saying she had made the change… we were only informed when the system prompted us with the deletion
– when we queried what happened and why she did that, she replied in a way that made all feel she’s questioning why we didn’t do our job / action on her email immediately, when it’s fucking SENT LAST NIGHT.
– we went back home before she sent that email…
I called her colleague, asking what is that fuckwit trying to do.
Her colleague said:
“No lah, she just joined, still new…”
And she didn’t even bother to verify or check with you, before she make the deletion, assuming that our stuff will automatically go somewhere nice and the people we HAVE to answer to, will be happy with whatever the system random gives them.
Well, thanks to that fuckwit…
I made no attempt to hide how angry i was to her colleague.
It’s basic common sense to ask before proceeding with any changes that could jolly well affect revenue… hmmm… that probably explains that she doesn’t have any, since she enjoys ASSUMING so much…
I’m gonna wait and see what our bosses have to say, it’ll definitely be an enjoyable sight.
After all, it’s not my new year that’s gonna be tainted with such an issue.
It’s hers 🙂
Yes, it’s a rant…
I stand by how i feel (right now) towards that person, since it’s no laughing or small matter.
To the insider (aka other co-worker):
You’ll probably know who i’m talking about, when the time comes.