Other than the usual work and stoning…
Last week was pretty packed.
Mon & Tues:
– went out for lunch with colleagues… we walked all the way to Lau Pa Sat for lunch, headed to NTUC centre to pick up my colleague’s prize and back to work
– confirming plans to go on short trip, with colleagues
– pretty good jap lunch at Icon.
– received notice for Dec exam, with less than 3weeks to study.
– long awaited drinking session with bosses at PRIVÉ Keppel Bay… good drinks, good company and loads of silly pictures…
– late and heavy lunch with colleagues (2 dept) at Novena chicken rice place, before heading to headquarters for meeting and beer, for refreshments.
– movie night out with Balbal, to watch Magadascar, dinner at Aston Specialties and catching up session.
– vegetating in front of tv and doing chores
– Sushi Tei dinner with Shen 🙂
it was fun, spending time with colleagues and getting all tipsy… can’t wait for more gatherings 🙂