It was shown on 8 Days…
– a seductive apron, that often arouses the desire of onlookers when worn.
In conjunction with Sony Entertainment‘s brand new season of Top Chef, Sony Entertainment collaborated with well-known local designer, Keith Png, designed and produced the above sexy aprons, to be sold and proceeds will go to their adopted charity, Singapore Breast Cancer Foundation (BCF).
Here are the details, websites / locations and dates for the sale:
1) On-ground sale along Orchard Road (outside Takashimaya and Ion Orchard) –> Only on 20 September 2009 (1pm-4pm)
2) CozyCot.com –> from 12th September to 10th November 2009
3) Keith Png’s retail store, Hide & Seek (22 B/C Hong Kong Street S059665) –> from 12th September to 10th November 2009
4) Coriander Leaf (3A Merchant Court #02-03, River Valley Road, Clarke Quay S179020) –> from 12th September to 10th November 2009
5) CozyCot Holy Grail Event (Singapore Expo Hall 6A) –> from 26th & 27th September 2009 (1pm – 6pm)
6) BCF Pink Ribbon Walk (Playground (formerly know as Big Splash)) –> on 3 October 2009 (7.30am – 11am)
7) Takashimaya Shopping Centre 3-Day BCF Sale Event –> from 10th – 12th October 2009 (10am – 9pm)
Retailing at S$40.00…
S$42.10 on Cozycot.com (inclusive of delivery)…
TOP CHEF Season 4
Premieres 22 Sep 2009, Mondays & Tuesdays @ 9PM, First & Exclusively on channel “Sony Entertainment Television” (SET), on MIO TV Ch 20…
Unique, eye-catching design, taking cooking to a whole new level while wearing it.
I would like to get one, even mom thinks it’s interestingly cute.
Would probably check it out during BCF Pink Ribbon Walk or earlier, since i’ve registered for the walk… 🙂