On Facebook, a friend left a reply to my “addicted, gaming on my satio :p” status:
“but still cannot beat iphone. =X”
Is there even a need to justify the gaming capability of iphone?
I replied in hope to turn it into a ‘laugh it off’ comment but he didn’t get it and went on and on about the iphone / cars comparisons / PnS cameras. Didn’t think it was even necessary to debate over a phone or go fan-boyish over it, since it’s running on different OS and different functions.
To compare the IPhone to a SE Satio, or any other brands of phones just because you prefer it or like, is like comparing medications.
One man’s medication is another man’s poison.
Aside from the above…
It has been a month since i got my Satio. Still trying out the functions, so far so good, no major issues after the latest firmware patch.
– screen – requires tweaking, not extremely sensitive as i would want it to be.
– photo quality in 12mp – near Fuji F50d quality, good.
– default 8mp – seemed grainy and would require photo editing.
– photo modes – inadequate.
– picasa plugin uploader – one photo at a time, time consuming.
– rss feeds – stuck at 25posts per feed, would be better if it’s at 100posts per feed.
– wifi connection – unstable while using home secure network but works perfectly on free wifi network.
– games and applications – preloaded with trial versions, look for free games / applications for N5800.