For a mid week night (Wednesday), it was rather packed.
Seating arrangement wise, it was quite cramp, as they try to accommodate as many diners as they could.
As for service, we were served rather promptly, by the ever so busy but friendly young ladies who were rushing up and down the stairs with food items and trying to get orders right. We were quite amused with the lack of cups, when we asked for ice water, although they did look for some and got us one.
Tried the following items:
1) Butterscotch milkshake – smooth and creamy milkshake but tasted more of vanilla than butterscotch.
2) Lamb Burger – my friend loved the taste, not the usual lamb patties or steak, which has the overpowering lamb smell. EwF’s version was pretty mild and juicy and it came with our choice of spice powdered fries (garlic and herbs) and small serving of Caesar salad.
3) Cheese Burger – nice beef patty, juicy but very normal, with nice match of curry powdered fries and small Caesar salad.
4) Nutella tart – it was highly recommended in reviews, which I can understand why. It was chocolatey or filled with nutella but overly sweet for us to finish.
5) Pear tart – a nice fruit tart, fruity sweetness and I think it would have made an even better dessert, with a scoop of vanilla icecream.
The food and desserts we ordered, were okay / decent, just a tad too salty and sweet for our liking but we wouldn’t mind going back for their fries and try out other desserts on the menu 🙂