Thinking of getting a new mobile and wondering would the pricing / packages be?
Eg. the gaming phone Xperia Play?
I’ll save you some effort by sharing the following details…
Sony Ericsson Singapore and our friendly PR agency (BM) has kindly shared their PC Show 2011 prices.
They would be located in Hall 601, Level 6, Booth B2049, retailing a selection of mobile phones and accessories (listed below):
1) Xperia arc – RRP: $888 (PC Show price: $838)
• Super-slim, and lightweight with perfect ergonomics
• Extra wide 4.2” multi-touch Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine
• Sony Exmor R for mobile: for best-in-class low-light photography and video capture
• 8.1 megapixel camera and HD video recording capability
• Share pictures and videos on your HD TV via the HDMI connector
2) Xperia PLAY – RRP: $888 (PC Show price: $698)
• The world’s first PlayStation certified smartphone
• Immersive gaming experience with super fast graphics and dedicated slide-out gaming controls
• On the latest version of Google’s Android platform Gingerbread (version 2.3)
• Preloaded with six games to enhance gaming experience with your smartphone
3) Special Edition Harry Potter-themed Spiro – RRP: $188 (PC Show bundle: one Harry Potter Spiro + one normal edition Spiro@ $288)
• Iconic Sony Ericsson Walkman™ music player
• Tunes on the go – 3.5mm jack, Bluetooth™ stereo and FM radio
• TrackID™ – to find out the song
• Catch up with friends on Facebook™ and Twitter™
• Exclusive Harry Potter battery cover, mobile game and wallpapers
Xperia X10 HD – RRP: $638 (PC Show price: $568)
Xperia X8 – RRP: $338 (PC Show price: $268)
Cedar – RRP: $198 (PC Show price: $158)
Zylo – RRP: $228 (PC Show price: $188)
More details can be found in the attached pamphlets.
Hope you’d find something you guys like 🙂
Hmm, never knew there’s a Harry Potter Spiro phone (didn’t attached the photo, due to some file error).
Seems interesting, esp. with 02 Spiro for S$288. A good buy for parents who are getting phones for their kids (imho).
I would probably drop by to take a look, since I’m tempted to get a new LCD monitor.