Last Tuesday, Dell unveiled their latest product / laptop, which is one of the thinnest full feature laptops in the market.
Sleek, lightweight and gorgeous…
Good alternative to the 13″ Macbook Pro, IMO.
Especially for me…
It’ll be a great gadget for work and entertainment, without needing to learn a new OS.
Whoever won it at the event, i envy you 😀
- Thin laptop PC (0.9”/23mm) with Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium; anodized aluminum and magnesium alloy palmrest in dark gray
- 2nd-generation Intel Core i5 and Core i7 Dual Core processor choices
- Standard HD (720p) WLED with TrueLife and edge-to-edge glass (1366×768)
- Fast NVIDIA graphics option including NVIDIA Optimus technology: NVIDIA GeForce GT 520M with 1GB graphics memory
- 4GB dual channel DDR3 up to 8GB DDR3 1333Mhz memory options
- Fast 7200RPM hard disk storage, from 500GB up to 750GB; 256GB SSD drive option
- Built-in Slot load DVD +/- RW (reads & writes to CD/DVD)
- Backlit, spill-resistant Chiclet keyboard
- Built-in Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6230 802.11 A/G/N and Bluetooth 3.0 wireless connectivity
- Intel Wireless Display-ready
- Up to six hours, 42 minutes of battery life with 8-cell battery
- USB 3.0 (1), USB 2.0 (1), HDMI 1.4 (1), RJ-45 (1), Mini Display-Port and microphone/audio connectors
- Built-in 1.3MP HD Webcam with dual array digital microphones and stereo speakers
- Next generation Dell Stage software for fast, easy access to content like music, videos and photos
- Dimensions: Height: 0.9” (23mm) / Width: 13.19” (335mm) / Depth 9.21” (234mm); Weight: starting at 4.36lbs (1.98 kg)
It’s available on Dell Singapore website and in select retail stores nationwide, at starting prices of S$1,449 for the Core i5 version and S$1,749 for Core i7.