Sony Mobile Communications launches the Sony Xperia S, first Sony smartphone from the new Xperia NXT series, in conjunction with the IT Show 2012.
Sony Xperia™ S is now available in Singapore, in the colours Black and White at a RRP of S$898 (without contract).
Key features of Xperia S:
· 12MP back camera with Sony Exmor R™ for mobile along with Fastest Capture to take shots in just 1.5 seconds directly from standby mode
· 4.3 inch Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA® Engine with HD resolution screen (1280 x 720), as well as front (720p) and back (1080p) cameras for HD recording
· Crisp and loud sound with Sony’s xLoud™ and VPT technology (3D surround sound)
· Sony “Iconic Identity”, found across the Xperia NXT series and creates a simple and recognisable look such as the transparent element at the base which provides illumination effects
· NFC (Near Field Communications) enabled to access growing range of NFC applications and services as well as Xperia SmartTags
More product info – Sony Mobile