Motorola latest smartphone, DEFY XT will make its debut at this year’s PC Show.
For the active, on-the-go users who wouldn’t want to miss out on connectivity.
And it doesn’t cost as much as other phones with similar features.
Water-resistance, dust-proofing and fitted with scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass display.
*Credits – Bootstrike.com
Features (as followed):
• Android 2.3 Gingerbread
• Dual-band HSPA / Quad-band EDGE
• 850/2100 UMTX
• 3.7” inch FWVGA display, capacitive touch and scratch resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass
• 5MP Auto Focus camera with flash
• Front VGA camera
• MicroSD card support – 2Gb MicroSD card included
• Water resistance and repellent and Dust resistant, IP67 certified
• WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA
• MotoSwitch 2.0 user interface
• 1GHz processor
• 1GB ROM / 512MB RAM
• 3.5 mm stereo jack
• 1700 mAh battery for up to 9.5 hrs Talk Time and up to 20 days Standby Time
• Video recording: MPEG4, H.263, H.264, 30fps@FWVGA
• Video playback: MPEG4, H.263, H.264, 30fps@FWVGA
It’ll be available to all telcos (Singtel, Starhub, M1).
Recommended Retail Price – S$339.00.