We were given the opportunity yesterday (at Sony Mobile Southeast Asia showcase), to experience 06 Xperia phones.
Yes, 06 or six.
Visually appealing (in terms of colors ), yet slightly similar in built.
I’m going pick out one, to talk about.
So, first up – Xperia go
Launched with Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS, upgradable to 4.0 ICS.
Comes with a scratch resistant display screen, great water and dust resistance (sand, for most part of yesterday).
And a slim ‘body’ of 9.8mm.
Here are the photos for Xperia go (taken with DK’s Lumix):
– Xperia go, in Yellow (not available for Singapore 🙁 ) and White
– Wet and still usable
– Covered in fine, art sand
The guys had fun fooling with it, dunking it in water and ‘moving’ it face down, in fine sand.
Tested by curious techies and survived.
Though just a prototype, it didn’t fail to entertain.
Hopefully i could request for a set, to play with. And perhaps put it to more tests 😡
From Q3, 2012 for Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore market.
– Singapore: Available in black and white
– Malaysia: Available in black, white and yellow
– Indonesia: Available in black, white and yellow