Pardon this slightly delayed post, received the news while i was overseas (5th Oct).
And yes, Sony Xperia Miro is now available, in Singapore.
Key features for Xperia™ miro:
· 3.5” display for great browsing and entertainment experiences
· Launching on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
· 5MP camera and brilliant quality video recording at 30fps
· Sony’s xLOUD audio technology gives crisp and loud sound
· Deep Facebook integration with contacts, gallery and the music player for sharing and discovery
· Customisable illuminations for incoming messages and social updates
· Front-facing camera for video chat between smartphones, tablets and PCs
· Contactless DLNA connectivity to easily view content like photos and videos on a TV, tablet and PC
· Powerful battery with >24hrs usage time
– available in Black & White-Silver
Recommended Retail Price:
– S$368 without contract, at M1 (telco)
This will probably be suitable for the younger generation who’d like to be on social media and listen to music all the time.
As for the battery life, it would be interesting if it does last more than 24hrs for intensive music listening… But since i don’t have one to test out, i’ll leave that to you guys to tell me.
But if possible, with all that apps running, while with music and still last that long… that certainly will tempt intensive mobile users, like me 😛
Well, they don’t have the White-Gold version available.
Bad for me but lucky break, for my wallet 😀