Sony launches its much anticipated Xperia Tablet S today…
Opening a world of exciting mobile entertainment through design, cross-device connectivity and network experiences through its products.
Its ergonomic design allows for prolonged hand-held usage of the tablet, with the curved part proving to be useful for carrying around in one hand, along with its dotted pattern for improved grip.
Not forgetting additional features (as showed below).
– Stylist and speedy, with a good range of accessories
– Clear audio+ for audio clarity and you can use it as a remote control for your TV set too.
– Splash proof, good to use in a kitchen for recipe surfing or reading 😀
– As of any latest Sony products, display clarity, to use as a photo stand or digital album.
And yes, it runs on Android 4.0 (upgradable when patch is release later).
Xperia Tablet S – main features:
• Splash-proof design
• ClearAudio+ mode for the ultimate in audio clarity and presence
• Downloadable ‘Socialife’ application to manage social networking services and news feeds
• Built-in universal remote with time-saving macro programming
• Variety of applications to share and play your favourite media files
• DLNA capabilities to play “throw” content onto compatible TVs
• Wide range of accessories including covers, docks and stands
It will be available from 21st Dece 2012 (today), at all Sony stores and authorised outlets at S$749.00.
Link for Xperia Tablet S – US site (Pending SG site)
Thanks to Sony Singapore and PR agency for details.