Sony Mobile introduces Xperia Z…
Its latest flagship model for Xperia series, at this year’s CES.
Key features for Xperia Z:
- 5” 1080 x 1920p full HD Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA® Engine 2 (thoughts: more movies or videos on the go, hehehe!)
- 13MP Fast Capture camera with Exmor RS for mobile, HDR video, Superior Auto and Noise Reduction to effortlessly capture razor sharp pictures and videos in any conditions (thoughts: O_O i wanna try!)
- 1.5 GHz asynchronous quad-core Snapdragon S4 processor with 2GB RAM (thoughts: seems like the newest standard for latest range of smart phones)
- Battery STAMINA mode improves standby time by at least 4 times (thoughts: this would be good, especially for those travelling)
- Dust and water resistant (IP55 & IP57) with a durable glass display (thoughts: saw how durable it can be when we tested it at 2012 Xperia phone launches)
It will be available Q1 of 2013.
Which i suppose will be out shortly in the next month or so.
Available in three colours…
Black / White / Purple.
As for the price, TBA (to be advice).
After all it was only announced yesterday in CES.
For more specifications & details:
Sony Mobile – Xperia Z
Details as shared by Sony Mobile & PR team 🙂
Well I’m super excited by it, if you can’t tell by my thoughts add on… 😛
It felt like Sony has heard all (the consumers, users and/or critics) and came up with an all-rounded use smartphone for entertainment while having it water and dust resistance!
And allowing it to compete in the larger screen smartphone(s) race, heh.
I look forward to trying it and if it’s as impressive or more impressive than the spec sheet we see, it’ll be listed at the top when i do my mobile recontract 😀