The Singapore 2013 F1 Grand Prix’s tickets are already on sale (early bird tickets).
Why not rev up to the upcoming F1 season, with the Scuderia and Cavallino collection from Ferrari by Logic3?
Inspired by Ferrari’s race and GT cars, the sleek Scuderia and Cavallino collections are quite possibly the right mix of visual and aural perfection.The Scuderia series is fashioned similar to the famous pit headphones used by Ferrari mechanics while the Cavallino collection is a wonderful contrast to its sporty other with its luxurious design detailed with leather and honed surfaces.
I’m sure it’d capture some envious looks from some, if anyone would wear it out on the streets.
But of course, as the branding should and workmanship is, it comes at a pretty price too.
Retailing price for earphones and headphones, is between 210sgd to 609sgd (RRP range as per indicated on Ferrari Online Store).
But good news is that…
From now till 21 March 2013, Ferrari is giving away matching earphones with every purchase of headphones from either collection.
Simply put, you get to bring home 02 gorgeous looking pieces and paid for just one 🙂
And here are the participating outlets, if you would like to see, touch, try & buy it:
– Gadget World (Marina Bay Sands #B2-61, Ion Orchard #B4-22)
– Handphone Shop (Great world City #02-36)
– Exclusive Hub (JCube #02-10)
– Mon Cas Galleria (Plaza Singapura #04-38)
– Stereo Electronics (Ion Orchard #B4-23/24, Plaza Singapura #04-06)
– Ferrari Store (The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands #1-60, Takashimaya Shopping Centre #B1-53)
Details as shared by Ferrari & Logic3 and PR team.