Just in today…
Sony Mobile announced that the Xperia ZL, variant of its premium flagship smartphone, the Xperia Z, will be available in Singapore from April 12th 2013.
(Variant referring to – aside from specification similarity, it’s the non-water proof version, without the rubber port flaps / cover and with a more curved back)
Xperia ZL – Key features:
· 5” 1080 x 1920p full HD Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA® Engine 2
· 13MP Fast Capture camera with Exmor RS for mobile, HDR video, Superior Auto and Noise Reduction to effortlessly capture razor sharp pictures and videos in any conditions
· 1.5 GHz asynchronous quad-core Snapdragon S4 processor with 2GB RAM
· Battery STAMINA mode improves standby time by at least 4 times
Xperia ZL will be available at the Xperia Store at Junction 8 Bishan, M1 authorised retailers at 112 Katong (112 East Coast Road #03-14 Singapore 428802) and Chinatown Point (133 New Bridge Road #02-05 Singapore 059413) from April 12th.
In black or white set.
Recomm Retail Price:
– SGD $868 (without telco contract)
There’s a detailed review on Engadget for Xperia ZL, for reference –> Link
Not tempted, since I own its ‘sibling’ phone, Xperia Z 😛