LG Electronics (LG) has launched its latest 4G LTE smartphone, the LG Optimus Pro (e988), a 5.5-inch 1080p Full HD IPS display and a host of convenient UX features, LG’s award-winning Optimus G Pro delivers speedy performance, unsurpassed picture quality and an intuitive user-interface.
- QuickRemote: Optimus G Pro is the world’s first smartphone that is equipped with an all-in-one remote control. After registering home appliances into the Optimus G Pro, the user can control the electronic devices through infrared signal. The QuickRemote supports up to nine home electronics or appliances such as TV sets, set-top boxes, air conditioners, audio visual equipments, projectors and blu-ray players from a variety of brands.
- Smart Video: With advanced eye recognition technology, Smart Video recognizes the position of the viewer’s eyes and automatically plays or stops the video without any manual input from the user.
- QSlide 2.0: The QSlide 2.0 function allows users to overlay two different screens simultaneously on one display, allowing users to do two things at once, such as send a text message or search the web while also watching a video.
- Dual Camera and Dual Recording: The Dual Camera and Dual Recording functions allow users to capture pictures or videos with both the front and rear cameras simultaneously. Users can now partake in the video during any special moments and capture all the wonderful expression made from both sides of the camera.
- VR Panorama: The VR Panorama function allows the creation of seamless and picturesque 360° view of scenic shots horizontally and vertically.
- Pause and Resume Recording: The Pause and Resume Recording feature allows for the recording of short snippets of videos which can then be viewed as one uninterrupted video, thereby reducing the time and effort taken to string the clips together to form a continuous running clip.
In white or black.
LG Optimus G Pro is available for S$868.00 (RRP w/o telco plan), wireless charging dock and cover sold separately.
Looking at the key features, I’m interested to test out the QSlide 2.0 (especially for a walk-texting or video watching-texting test) and VR Panorama (the speed and quality of the 360degree shots) features / functions.
Well, given that I text or check twitter even when walking (but thankfully never fell or bump into people), the QSlide feature would likely lessen chances of falling / bumping.
Hopefully there will be an opportunity to test it 🙂
For more details and phone specs, do head over to LG Singapore site.
Details as shared by LG Singapore and PR team.