We dropped by the Magnum Singapore Pleasure Store @ Clarke Quay last weekend, before it shifted off to another location.
Interesting concept, felt more like a full outlet / dessert place.
Very different from the Sydney pop-up store, which was just queue & pay for your own Magnum creation.
I’ll let the photos speak for most of the experience.
– Unique, glittery and of course, non-edible creation for display.
– Magnum Ice-cream sticks pile
– After paying for it (7sgd), you get to choose up to 3 sides / sprinkles.
For more than 3, I’m guessing there will be additional charge but you might want to check with the staff.
– Choice of chocolate coating, Milk / Dark / White.
– My sides selection in a mixer
– Staff sprinkling all over the chocolate coated icecream
– Final look of my personalized Magnum Ice-cream, with hearts candy, mini chocolate balls and oats.
– Friend’s and mine
– Side order, Bailey Magnum Milkshake
– Another side order, Magnum & Tiramisu
– Nicely placed. Carol, FM and mine.
It was a nice pre-dinner treat for us, after an afternoon talk at Nikon Day.
Pretty much the kind of pricing you would see at a dessert place / cafe.
If you missed it and would like to know where it’ll be next… (location announced – Vivocity)
Check out Magnum Singapore’s Facebook page, the detailed info is there 🙂
And it’ll open from 1st September till 30th November 2013.
For more details, check out Magnum Singapore’s Facebook page.