Logitech announced the release of its first-ever portable touch mouse, the Ultrathin Touch Mouse for Ultrabooks (T630) and Mac (T631) which cater to the needs of the mobile consumer.
– side view of the T630 / T631
– its slimness
The Logitech® Ultrathin Touch Mouse T630 is a sleek touch mouse that is designed to complement the look and feel of today’s Ultrabook™ computers. Featuring a super-thin design which slips easily into a computer sleeve or your pocket, the Logitech Ultrathin Touch Mouse T630 is ultra-portable.
Its responsive touch surface simplifies Windows® 8 touch navigation and thanks to Bluetooth® with Logitech Easy-Switch™ technology, the mouse can connect wirelessly to multiple devices at once, and you can easily switch among them with the flip of a switch.
If the product photos hasn’t entice you, here’s the product video of the T630/T631, to showcase its beauty:
- Designed for Ultrabooks: Made with a brushed metallic body and a silky-smooth touch surface, this mouse perfectly complements the sleek good looks of your Ultrabook computer.
- Ultra-portable: The Logitech Ultrathin Touch Mouse T630 can go everywhere you do. With a super-thin, feather-light design, it slips nearly invisibly into your computer sleeve or jean pocket.
- Windows 8 touch gesture support: Touch navigation is simplified thanks to the mouse’s responsive touch surface that supports natural, intuitive gestures.
- Bluetooth with Logitech Easy-Switch technology: Connect wirelessly to your Ultrabook, tablet or desktop at the same time, and easily switch among them with the flip of a switch.
- USB Rechargeable: Forget battery hassles, recharge through USB. Just one minute of charge time gives you enough power to keep working for another hour.
- Comes with 3-year limited hardware warranty
Availability & Price
- Available from October 2013 (Mac version from November 2013)
- Retailing at SGD 99.00, for either model
Sleek looking mouse, good for those who are looking for a new work mouse or for easy surfing.
Details as shared by Logitech and PR team.