Great news for Jetstar Australia customers!
Jetstar is gearing up to welcome its first Boeing 787 Dreamliner which will arrive in Melbourne, Australia on 9 October (tomorrow)!
And as seen on Jetstar Australia, planned flight routes for Jetstar’s Dreamliner aircraft for November and December, will be domestic.
E.g Melbourne, Sydney, Gold Coast and Cairns.
As for international flights, route details to be added later.
To allow customers to know or ‘see’ first of what the Jetstar Dreamliner aircraft has to offer, Jetstar launched its 787 Dreamliner website, offering its customers an upfront virtual experience of the aircraft!
The site showcases several features of the state-of-the-art aircraft:
– Extra-large windows with electronic dimmers
– A lower cabin altitude pressure with greater humidity on board, assisting with reducing jetlag and fatigue
– Smoother ride with less noise
– Larger overhead lockers and all leather seating
– In-flight entertainment system and in-seat power available on every seat
For more details, head over to Jetstar Dreamliner website – Jetstar Dreamliner – A Sensory Experience and if you would like to receive exclusive offers, latest routes and news of the 787 Dreamliner, sign up for Jetmail today!
Details and photos as shared by Jetstar.