8 October 2013 – Dell renewed its commitment to today’s ever-changing workforce with its unveiling of the latest range of end user computing products.
“Dell has been a trailblazer in delivering new user experiences for consumers and business customers across Asia Pacific and is today launching some great targeted offerings for the Asia market: new eleven inch notebooks and affordable Android-based tablets,” said Uday Marty, managing director for Intel South East Asia. “These great products and new 4th generation Intel Core™ processor based notebooks with tablet-like battery life and uncompromised performance keep pace with the mobile lifestyles of our APAC consumers and businesses.”
For starters, Dell unveiled its Venue line of tablets, with three new ultra-thin models designed to address the changing way people live and work today. With compact designs that make it easy to stay connected on the go, the Dell Venue 7 and 8 Android-based tablets and the Venue 11 Pro, have an exquisite fit and finish. And Intel®, the company that revolutionized computing technology is now bringing amazing new experiences to the tablets. New Intel Atom™ processors are designed and optimized for lightning fast apps, responsive Web browsing, stunning 3D graphics, advanced camera capabilities, and vivid HD video, with energy efficiency for outstanding battery life.
Not forgetting Dell’s award winning Latitude series, as business computing solutions. The Inspiron series, for those who needs to work on-the-go or the Precision series, for mobility while retaining workstation class performance. Plus, Dell’s Touch monitors series and multi-functional printers.
I’m overwhelmed by the product details / specifications received, still need time to digest all that data.
But here are the devices which caught my attention, that night:
– Dell Venue 7 / 8 (Android OS)
– Dell Venue 11 Pro (as shown below)Dell Venue tablets will be available in selected markets in the Asia-Pacific region in the coming weeks.
- Dell Inspiron series:
– Inspiron 11
– Inspiron 14
– Inspiron 15
– Inspiron 17
– Inspiron AIO 23 (2330 Touch) (as shown below)The Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series, Inspiron 7000 Series laptops and the Inspiron 23 all-in-one PC are now available.
As for the rest, here is the update on availability:
- The Dell Latitude 7000 Series Ultrabooks and the Latitude 3000 series laptops are now available. The Latitude 5000 Series will be available from late October 2013.
- The Dell XPS notebooks will be available in the Asia-Pacific region in the coming weeks.
- The Dell Precision M3800 will be available in the Asia-Pacific region in the coming weeks.
- The Dell C2665dnf will be available in selected in the Asia-Pacific region from October 24, 2013.
- The Dell touch monitors are now available in the Asia-Pacific region.
I’ll touch on those that caught my attention later.
For more details and pricing, head on over to www.Dell.com.
Thanks Dell and cohnwolfeXPR, for the event invite and product details.