Another contest but on mobile, by Sony.
Are you a Sony Xperia Z1 user, love doing jump shots, be it cute or crazy ones and uploading them on Instagram?
If you do, here’s a challenge / contest for you and your friends to take part!
From 15 November to 15 December 2013, members of the public who own the Sony Xperia Z1 are eligible to submit their most innovative jump shots on Instagram, together with the official hashtags #JumpWithSony and #SGXperiaZ1.
All entries will be judged based on the level of creativity reflected in the image, as well as its accompanying caption.
Winners of the Instagram Challenge will be announced via Sony Mobile SG Facebook page on 18 December 2013.
Here are some of the sample photos:
To summarized the main requirements:
– challenge open to only Sony Xperia Z1 users in Singapore.
– usage of Timeshift burst app required, you can upload the screen capture with the Timeshift wheel to Instagram.
– creativity of shot and caption, with at least one person or a pet in shot.
– hashtag, required.
– submission must be before 15 December 2013 23:59HR (local time).
Too bad I can’t participant, sob sob (not Z1 user).
But good luck to all who are participanting! 🙂
Do remember to read, understand and fulfill the terms & conditions (below) for the challenge / contest, to ensure or increase your chances of winning.
Terms & Conditions:
- The #JumpWithSony Instagram Challenge is only open to users of Sony Xperia Z1 based in Singapore. It is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Sony Mobile Communications (Singapore).
- All entries are to be submitted via Instagram. Submissions can be synchronized with the participant’s Facebook/Twitter accounts, but Instagram is designated as the official platform for the judging of entries.
- In order to be eligible, jump shots that are submitted must be taken using the (a) Timeshift burst Application available on the Sony Xperia Z1 and (b) uploaded onto Instagram as a screen-capture to display the Timeshift wheel when using the Application. Screen-captures can be done by simultaneously pressing the switch button and volume down button.
- Jump shots must feature at least one person or a pet in the air (i.e off the ground). Entries with only objects floating in the air will not be eligible for consideration.
- All entries have to be tagged with the official hashtags (#JumpwithSony and #SGXperiaZ1) to be deemed eligible for consideration.
- There is no restriction on the number of submissions. However, only one winning submission will be allowed per Instagram account.
- All entries must be submitted by 15 December 2013, 23:59 (SGT). Any entries received thereafter will not be eligible for consideration.
- All entries will be judged based on (a) Creativity of jump shot; followed by (b) creativity of accompanying caption.
- Winners will be announced via Sony Mobile SG Facebook page on 18 December 2013 and must contact Sony Mobile Communications (Singapore) within a week of announcement to claim the prizes. An absence of response will render the submission as void and forfeited.
- Sony Mobile Communications (Singapore) will endeavor to send prizes to the winners within 30 days from the winners’ receipt and acknowledgement of prizes.
- By entering the #JumpWithSony Instagram Challenge, the winners agree to participate in such promotional activity and materials as Sony Mobile Communications (Singapore) may require.
- The judges’ decision(s) is final and no correspondence will be entered into about the #JumpWithSony Instagram Challenge or the judges’ decision(s).
- Sony Mobile Communications (Singapore) reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. The #JumpWithSony Instagram Challenge is being run by Sony Mobile Communications (Singapore).
Details and photos as shared by Sony Singapore and Waggener Edstrom Worldwide.