DECEMBER 18, 2013 — LG Electronics (LG) announced the availability of the LG G Tablet 8.3 in Singapore. As the latest addition to the G Series lineup, the LG G Tablet 8.3 has been rolled out globally.
Despite its 8 inch screen size, LG G Tablet 8.3 features a slim and sleek form factor that is comfortable enough to hold with one hand. While maintaining its portability, the LG G Tablet 8.3 squeezes in a powerful 4600mAh battery for long-lasting usage time, but still as light as a newspaper at 338g.
Sounds good for long hour usage and wouldn’t tire the hands / arms out.
The LG G Tablet 8.3 offers practical features that provide real-life benefits, such as enhanced multitasking. Thanks to its 8.3-inch Full HD IPS Display, user experience (UX) features available in other LG mobile devices such as G2 and G Flex are maximized for LG G Tablet 8.3’s large screen:
– Slide Aside enables seamless multitasking by simply “sliding” currently open apps off to the side using a three-finger swipe
– QSlide controls up to three different apps in one window with no interruption, especially convenient on a large screen
– KnockON turns the device on and off by tapping the display twice
The LG G Tablet 8.3 is available in Singapore at Gadget World retail outlets.
At a recommended retail price of S$438.00.
LG G Tablet 8.3 Specifications:
• Processor: 1.7GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 600 Processor
• Display: 8.3-inch WUXGA (1920 x 1200 pixels / 273 ppi)
• Memory: 16GB eMMC (Micro SD up to 64GB)
• RAM: 2GB LPDDR2
• Network: Wi-Fi Only
• Camera: Rear 5.0MP / Front 1.3MP
• Battery: 4,600mAh
• Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
• Size: 216.8 x 126.5 x 8.3mm
• Weight: 338g
• Colors: Black / White
Details as kindly shared by LG Singapore and SPRG.