Last week, Ultimate Ears introduced a major upgrade to the popular Logitech UE Mobile Boombox with UE MINI BOOM, a surprisingly small speaker that delivers unexpectedly huge sound in stylish and vibrant colour options.
With clear highs and deep bass, UE MINI BOOM gives you great stereo sound wherever and whenever you want. It connects to any Bluetooth®-enabled device, and its rechargeable battery pumps out up to 10 hours* of sound.
– Huge sound: Unexpectedly huge sound in a suprisingly small size. UE MINI BOOM is the powerful, personal speaker with jaw-dropping sound.
– Ten-hour battery life: UE MINI BOOM pumps out up to 10 hours of huge sound so you can play all day. And if you want to play all night, you can easily recharge the built-in lithium-ion battery with the included micro-USB cable.
– Fifty-foot wireless: UE MINI BOOM wirelessly streams music from any Bluetooth-enabled device from up to 50** feet away – 50 percent farther than most Bluetooth speakers. You can take turns connecting two different devices at the same time, and you can even use NFC to connect with NFC-supported devices.
– Add on a second speaker: For epic stereo sound with wide separation, you can wirelessly connect two UE MINI BOOMs together for true stereo sound.
– Just right for everyday use: Thanks to its durable design, simple controls and built-in speakerphone, UE MINI BOOM is the perfect companion for your music consumption, regardless if you’re traveling, streaming music videos at home or hanging out with friends.
– Pair up to eight Bluetooth-enabled devices
– Connect to one or two devices at the same time
– Wireless range of play up to 50 feet
– Maximum sound level: 86 dB
– Frequency range: 130Hz to 20kHz
– Drivers: Two 1.5-inch full range drivers; one 3-inch x 1.5-inch passive radiator
– Micro USB rechargeable battery, with up to 10 hours of battery life between charges
Retail Price: S$129.00
Details as shared by Logitech / Ultimate Ears and SPRG.
Well, the design is exactly the same as the UE Mobile Boombox i reviewed last year.
Not sure if they worked on the battery life indicator, but would be great if they did or advise how to gauge how much battery is left.
It seems to be more like a Mark 2, since the weight is pretty much similar.
But will be good to see what upgrade they focused more on and play / test the bluetooth range, heh.
Oh and of course, a good price difference of S$20 🙂
– Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.1 cm X 6.7 cm X 6.1 cm
– Weight: 301g
Compatibility for Audio Playback
– Smartphones, tablets and other devices that support Bluetooth wireless audio profile [Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)] or 3.5 mm audio output
Compatibility for Phone Calls
– Phones that support Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile (HFP1.5)
– 2-year limited hardware warranty