As announced few days ago:
Following the recently updated Studio, now, it’s time for remastering the Solo — Beats’ most popular headphone redesigned from the inside out.
With updated and improved acoustics, the Solo² lets you feel your music with a wider range of sound and enhanced clarity. Streamlined, lightweight and durable, this compact headphone is more comfortable than ever.
Beats is building an audio experience optimized for every moment of your life. It lets you immerse yourself in an emotional sound journey. Most of all, the Solo² is designed with ear cups ergonomically angled to complete a natural-fit feeling, with pivots for optimal comfort and sound delivery, allowing you to feel the higher fidelity sound.
It will be retailing at a recommended price of SGD310 and will be available in Black, Blue, Pink, And Gray.
And a Special Edition: RED* (* Beats by Dr. Dre contributes a portion of the Beats (RED) Solo² headphone sales to the Global Fund to fight AIDS).
Beats by Dr. Dre Solo² will be available at major electronics stores, departmental stores and headphones retailers in Singapore from 13 June 2014.
* A more dynamic and wider range of sound – with a clarity that will bring you closer to what the artist intended you to hear.
* Engineered for comfort – starting at the center of the flexible headband, the frame of the headphone is now curved like never before.
* A streamlined aesthetic with fast-flowing curves and no visible screws – the disciplined decisions in engineering and material selection have created a more durable headphone that is equipped for extended use.
* Unique folding system and compact design – make these perfect for on-the-go use.
* Take full control – with a color-matched cable, you can change songs, adjust the volume and even take calls, without having to read your device.
If you are an avid Beats fan and/or looking for a set of vibrant headphone that could suit your fashion needs while providing audio pleasures…
Do drop by local retailers, try them out and BBB~ 🙂
Press release and visual as shared by Beats by Dr Dre / Hwee Seng Electronics and Brand Cellar.