Earlier today, Logitech introduced the Logitech® Multimedia Speakers Z213, a new 2.1 multimedia speaker system with two satellite speakers and a dedicated subwoofer. This system is designed with rich bass that brings your music, movies and games to life.
In addition to its compact size, the Logitech Multimedia Speakers Z213 system is designed to work with a wide range of audio devices, including Windows® and Mac OS® computers, tablets, smartphones and MP3 players. The speaker system has a down-firing subwoofer with a four-inch driver that provides bass that lets you feel the beat of your favorite music, movies or games, and a knob in the back of the subwoofer lets you easily adjust the bass level.
The wired control pod makes it easy to turn the system on and off and adjust the volume. If you want to listen to music in total privacy, just plug your stereo headphones into the 3.5mm-compatible headphone jack, which is conveniently built into the control pod. The Logitech Multimedia Speakers Z213 system is also compatible with the Logitech® Bluetooth® Audio Adapter. Simply connect the adapter to your speaker system and you can enjoy music from any of your devices that use Bluetooth.
The Logitech Multimedia Speakers Z213 is expected to be available in Singapore from July 2014, for a suggested retail price of SGD$39.90.
For more information, please visit www.logitech.com.
– Enjoy loud bass: With a down-firing subwoofer with four-inch driver, the speaker system delivers rich bass that brings your movies, music and games to life.
– Down-firing subwoofer with four-inch driver: Enjoy a deeper bass experience over a range of music, movies and games with the down-firing subwoofer with four-inch driver.
– Compact design: The speaker system’s compact design gives you great acoustics without sacrificing valuable space on your desktop or in your living room.
– Wired control pod: Easily command your sound with the convenient wired control pod, which features a power switch, volume level adjustment and headphone jack.
– Bass control: Adjust the bass to your needs with the separate control knob at the back of the subwoofer.
– Headphone jack: Compatible with 3.5 mm stereo headphones for private listening, the jack is conveniently built into the control pod.
– Any major operating system, including Windows® and Mac®
– Audio devices with 3.5 mm output, including Windows and Mac OS computers, smartphones, tablets and MP3 players
– 1-year limited hardware warranty
Information and visuals as kindly shared by Logitech Singapore and SPRG.