Linksys® announced its first 4×4 Wireless AC router aimed at households with multiple internet users as well as single users that use the internet for high bandwidth applications such as for gaming or video streaming.
The new Linksys AC2400 Dual Band Wi-Fi Router (E8350) is equipped with 4 external antennae and provides wireless network speeds up to 2.4 Gbps. The new powerhouse provides the best technical specifications available of date and is therefore ideal for consumers that require increased wireless performance and range at home.
The Linksys AC2400 Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router offers the fastest Wi-Fi technology for a seamless entertainment experience. This 4×4 AC router is the latest in Wireless-AC, delivering four simultaneous, independent data streams to devices on the network for speeds of up to 2.4 Gbps. The AC2400 helps provide the best overall performance to single devices that require high band such as video streaming or online gaming. The AC2400 features a 1.4 GHz CPU, four Gigabit ports, and an eSATA port with data transfer speeds of up to 3 Gbps.
- Concurrent dual-band wireless operation (600 + 1733 Mbps)
- Data transfer rates of up to 600 Mbps on 2.4GHz (3 spatial streams with 256QAM)
- Data transfer rates of up to 1733 Mbps on 5GHz (4 spatial streams)
- 4 Removable and adjustable antennas
- 4-Port Gigabit Switch/1-Gigabit WAN Port
- USB 3.0 / 2.0 / eSATA Ports
- MU-MIMO Ready – which will provide simultaneous streaming and gaming on multiple devices without speed degradation when technology is available
- Integrated DHCP server with dynamic and static IP address assignment
- PPTP, IPSec and L2TP Pass through
- Storage features for external USB hard disk and flash drives (supports FAT, FAT32, NTFS, and HFS+)
- UPnP IGD and media server
- Supports DLNA for home media management
- Virtual USB support
- Wall Mountable
The new Linksys AC2400 Dual Band Wi-Fi Router (E8350) will be available from November 7, for MSRP S$399.00 exclusively at Challenger and their online store.
Information and visuals kindly shared by Linksys.