Earlier today, BenQ unveiling its latest range of projectors, digital signage and interactive flat panels, under the event themed: “Brilliance in Quality and Design of Visual Innovation”.
To empower its users to live better, increase efficiency, feel healthier and enhance learning, BenQ has launched the following range of solutions to meet a range of user demands in each sector – education, enterprise, retail and home entertainment:
Solutions for Educational use:
- The RP702 is a 70-inch Full HD 1080p interactive flat panel display that features BenQ’s TÜV-certified Flicker-Free Technology, which prevents eye strain and fatigue. It also incorporates Low Blue Light Technology to reduce harmful blue spectrum light emissions. The RP702 is also plug-and-play, with a front input interface for ease of content sharing and a 10-point interactive on-screen touch menu display for convenience.
- BenQ has also launched the LW21, a BlueCore Pure Laser projector that boasts up to 20,000 hour lamp life, is mercury-free and requires little to no maintenance; and MH856UST Full HD 1080p ultra-short-throw interactive projector in a bid to maximize interactive learning in classrooms.
Solutions for Businesses:
- Embracing the BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) trend in the new millennial workplace, BenQ has debuted the MX666+, the world’s first wireless business projector enabled by NFC (Near Field Communication) technology and USB connectivity. For added connectivity, a HDMI dongle is also provided to enable business meetings to be conducted in a more dynamic and productive manner, allowing users to present on the go, breaking free from the conventional presentation space.
- BenQ has also introduced the MH740 Full HD projector, the brightest choice to perfect your presentation in all settings. Paired with the new SV500 Full HD digital signage for enhanced video conferencing capabilities, this set-up provides maximum visual impact for a confident presentation.
- The RP840G interactive flat panel with 4K resolution for superior clarity in the meeting room.
- The new BenQ ST550K smart signage boasts of an ultra-high definition resolution of 4K2K (3840×2160), the highest standard for visual display today. Offering high image detail for the best viewing experience, the ST550K comes with a built-in Android OS and basic X-Sign signage software to empower business owners to create and design their content at their convenience.
- The BH280 bar signage, with its unique 16:3 aspect ratio and a slim structured design panel designed to fit into small spaces, allowing for a larger degree of versatility. The BH280 has been recognized by Intel and showcased at Visual Retail Technologies section in Retail World Asia 2015. Designed for large video walls, the super narrow bezel PL460 supports up to 10×10 displays via a digital daisy chain to deliver a colossal, immersive viewing experience. The DL550C, with a 25mm standalone dual sided panel, is ideal for confined spaces for seamless video applications in all environments. BH280, PL460 and DL550C are all built with industrial grade panel and supporting up to 24/7 operation with uncompromising quality for commercial displays everywhere.
Solutions for the Home
- For big screen viewing experiences in the comfort of one’s home, the BenQ W1070+ and the W1080ST+ home video projectors transform any living room into an instant home cinema. These two new Full HD projectors feature cinema-grade image quality, exceptional audio performance and delightfully easy installation to deliver captivating cinematic experiences for the whole family.
Do visit BenQ.com.sg for more information on products, latest promotions and activities.
Information as kindly shared by BenQ Asia Pacific.