A year ago, we were taking our time – looking at pre-wedding photography, choosing the dates and searching for a good restaurant to host the wedding dinner.
One year later, we are rushing to get things done – e.g. photos ready, cards out, 过大礼 / betrothal items and little stuff ready for the wedding day.
D -2mths++ *yikes*
Gonna list everything here like a checklist and work on it one at a time.
What have been chosen / settled / done / paid for:
- Wedding day outfits & bridesmaids’ dresses (package bought – Kelly’s bridal & dresses purchase – theBMD)
- Hotel rooms (booked)
- Restaurant, theme and 90% of the menu
- Solemnizer (got our first choice~)
- AD photography & videography (selected and deposit paid)
- Wedding invitation list and cards (50% done, still sending out cards and asking / confirming guest list)
- Wedding cakes / pastries (purchased from Thye Moh Chan and Bengawan Solo)
Work in progress:
- 过大礼 / betrothal items
- Car rental and bus services for the actual day
- Lunch catering
- Wedding photo album (should arrive by early August)(TW outdoor shoot with additional 50 photos for around S$4.3K in total)
- Gatecrash games (simple, fun and nothing degrading ^^)
- A get-together with all the brothers, sisters and in-charge.
- Facial session (package bought, finally ‘upgraded’ self from masks & ampoules)
- Gym (been exercising since last year, for a fitter and toner body)
All these, will / have took up loads of time, effort & a lot of money (ouchies from wallet / saving)… But even though we are feeling the stress and depleting savings (no bridezilla mode… but hopefully not gonna happen), things are still bearable due to our families & friends, for offering help and advices…
Enough wedding sharing / blabbing from me…
May we get through these upcoming weeks with minimum issues and have an awesome time with everyone~… 🙂