8th December 2015 – Today, Hotel Jen Tanglin Singapore celebrates its official reopening, having undergone an extensive $SGD45 million makeover to transition from Traders Hotel Singapore.
The fresh and contemporary hotel, designed to attract the same highly valued business and leisure traveler, now reflects a modern functional design concept that removes many of the common pain points of today’s travellers – whether individuals, families or groups.
Offering various key needs of modern travelers, such as:
New contemporary guest rooms – None of the 565 rooms are the same – with four contemporary locally curated wallpaper designs highlighting a Singapore theme (bicycle, orchid, goldfish and shop house). Each room includes thoughtful touches such as: free WiFi, USB charger outlets, high pressure walk-in showers, and king-sized “floating” beds with 300-thread count linen.
Executive suites also include a pull-out sofa bed, a small pantry, a microwave and a SMEG fridge. The 18 Storey hotel also boasts a large, chic and vibrantly designed Club Lounge located on the 17th floor with open views of the nearby residential neighbourhood full of lush greenery,offering a wide variety of healthy breakfast items and a range of local and international cocktails and canapes in the evening becoming fast the most popular area of the hotel.
A fresh take on all-day dining – Authentic South-East Asian cuisine will be showcased in J65, a new restaurant with a local farmer’s market look and feel. The chic lobby also houses Jen’s Kitchen On-the-Go – a café and snack bar offering Singapore’s finest artisan products including locally roasted coffee and many open lounging areas to meet the growing social needs of the next generation traveller.
The heart of Singapore – A unique feature of Hotel Jen Tanglin is the Heart Map. Team members and guests alike are encouraged to share their favourite tips and recommendations on the hand-drawn map. It’s a fun and interactive way to discover the city and a way to insure all team members who act as ambassadors for the hotel. Without a traditional ‘concierge’ in place – every guest is assured that everyone working at the hotel is ‘in the know’.
A Sense of Community – Entrepreneurship is actively encouraged and the story of local creativity and products are part of the hotel’s brand identity. Thus, appointing and supporting local talent is integral to their vision. The Hotel Jen team goes to great lengths to curate and nurture a group of Singapore artisans to contribute to the fabric of hotel. This year with the support of small and local business, Hotel Jen Tanglin aims to become a creative event space for local brands to showcase their products from F&B to fashion and art. Guests can look forward to locally.
HHotel Jen Tanglin Singapore is open to guests and taking bookings through the website: hoteljen.com/tanglin
Or through phone reservations: + 65 6831 4333
Or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 1A Cuscaden Road 249716
Hotel Jen Tanglin Singapore:
• 565 guest rooms – with a choice of 6 room types- ranging from a 26m² Superior Room to the 75 m² Premier Suite with prices starting at SGD$250 per night
• 25-minute drive from Changi International Airport, and is accessible via taxi, bus, subway (MRT) and hotel limousine
• 24-hour gym and health club with 30 metre long outdoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam and treatments rooms and pool bar
• Launch offer – Club Room at introductory offer of SGD$299 per night until February 2016
• Connected to Tanglin Mall, with a variety of high quality shops, cafes, restaurants and supermarkets easily within reach. Camden Medical Centre and Gleneagles Hospital is just a 3-minute walk away.
• A free shuttle service is provided to Orchard Road, as well as weekday morning shuttle services to the Central Business District.